Type 2 Diabetes and Herbalife Products
Type 2 Diabetes and Herbalife Products
HI, IF SOMEBODY IS DIABETIC 2 WHICH HERBALIFE PRODUCT CAN I USE? THANKS. There are several Herbalife products that may be helpful with type 1 and type 2 diabetes (T2D). T2D has been associated with obesity due to the increased risk brought on by being overweight.
Risk of getting this disease increases from 4% to 40% and as high as 100% depending on the severity of the obesity. Correspondingly a reduction of obesity may reduce the risk and symptoms of type 1 or 2 diabetes.*
Many vitamins, herbs and minerals have shown to be helpful in reducing obesity and subsequently the risk of obesity related diabetes, also known as diabesity.
Herbalife products are sometimes prescribed by medical practitioners as a helpful course of action to help control or reduce the symptoms of diabetes.*
Herbalife products that may be helpful with obesity and diabetes Active Fiber Complex
- Contains 5 grams of soluable and insoluable fiber which improves regularity and bowel transition time.
Fiber is excellent for cleaning out the digestive system. A healthy digestive system may help with nutrient absorption and promote weight loss.F1 nutritional shake mix
- excellent high quality protein shake mix. May help with weight loss. Obesity is a major factor leading to type 2 diabetes. F1 and the associated weight loss programs called ShapeWorks may help reduce the onset of type 2 diabetes.F2 Multivitamin Complex
- 22 vitamins, minerals herbs including broccolli, carrot and spinach. Contains Vitiman A, B6, B12, C, D, and E, copper, iron, niacin, riboflavin and zinc. Multiple health benefits. Contains chromium which helps regulate blood sugar levels in diabetics.Herbalifeline
- Endorsed by Nobel prize winner in medicine Dr. Louis Ignarro, PhD. Contains omega 3 fish oil and marine lipids heavy in Vitamin E, which may help reduce the risk of heart disease. Vitamin E is a powerful amino acid that helps regulate glucose tolerance and insulin sensitivity especially in diabetics.Omega 3 fatty acids
help maintain a healthy cardiovascular system by maintaining trygliceride and cholesterol levels already within a normal range.Clove oil
- useful as a kidney tonic. Helps ontrol nausea, vomiting, parasites and aids with hpoglycemia. Helps reduce the fishy smell.
Type 2 Diabetes and Herbalife ProductsOcular Defense Formula
- may be especially helpful for patients with type 2 diabetes by preventing free radical damage of the eyes.
Contains lutein, bilberry and dried tumeric. Powerful antioxidants in Bilberry may be highly beneficial for the eyes. Lutein
has been known to help with retardation of macula degeneration often associated with T2D. A powerful antioxidant especially targets the retinas and may help improve vision and eye health.*RoseOx
- may help boost the immune system. Powerful antioxidants cruciferous vegetables, Rosemary and herbs help preduce free radical damage. RoseOx antioxidants progressively change into more active forms enhancing free radical quenching.Tumeric
- a member of the ginger family inhibits the inflammation related enzymes found in cancers. May be helpful with these conditions, low blood pressure, colic, flatulence, flu and indigestion.Shizandra Plus
- helps defend against pollution, stress, contaminants and other immune system challenges like T2D. Schizandra berries have antioxidants that protect us at the cellular level by neutralizing free radical
have been used in chinese medicine for a long time to aid with such ailments as heart disease, insomnia, palpatations and general skin disorders. Considered a tonic for the liver, kidneys and lungs.*Snack Defense
- helps inhibit fat production and helps control cravings for snacks and sweets. Contains a select herbal formula that may help regulate blood sugar levels.Gymnena Sylvestre Extract
- is helpful in diabetics for controlling insulin output. Inhibits absorption of sugars and glucose.*Garcinia Cambogia
- decreases appetite thus helping with weight loss. May help balance sugar metabolism in diabetics. Helps stop the synthesis of fat.*
Learn more about Type 2 Diabetes and Herbalife Products
Hope this helps